Thank you for your interest in employment with Round Rock ISD. Please take a few moments to review the information on this page prior to completing your application. If you need further assistance after reading the instructions, you may:
- Contact Human Resource Services at 512-464-5040,
- Request help via email at HRS_Web@roundrockisd.org
- Visit the Human Resource Services office and one of our staff members will assist you.
Online Application Instructions
- All new applicants will be required to create an account using First Name, Last Name, Zip Code, and Email Address. A Personal Identification Number (PIN) will be issued to new applicants upon the creation of an applicant record. This information will be required to login to apply for future employment opportunities or update your Applicant Profile.
- It is anticipated that the application process will take approximately 30 minutes to complete.
- You may be asked for the following specific information to complete the application. Have available for reference the following items:
- Certification Type, Level, Description; month and year of issue and month and year of expiration, if applicable
- Colleges/Universities attended, graduation date, degree earned and major subject
- To/From dates of teaching, student teaching and non-teaching experience, name of organization, name of supervisor and contact phone number
- Honors, distinctions, and training you have completed
- Three (3) professional references including name, title, organization, work phone, home phone and email address, if available. Please note that a reference questionnaire will be sent to each professional reference upon submission of your application using the email provided for the reference
- Certain fields have been identified with a red asterisk (*). These fields are required and must be completed. You will not be allowed to continue through your application until these fields are completed.
- If you are in the process of obtaining certification, you may enter the anticipated date of completion on the “Issue Date” field and may leave the “Expiration Date” field blank. Ensure that you make the appropriate selection under “Certification Area” and “Certification Type”.
- Certified applications only: Upon submission of your Certified application, you will be redirected to a different Web page to complete an online assessment. Your application will not be considered complete until you have finished the assessment.
- It is recommended that you print a copy of your application for your records.
- Once you have submitted your application, the message, “Your application has been submitted” will display at the top of the page. This indicates the application is complete and visible to hiring authorities.
- If you have provided a valid email address, an email will be sent to that address confirming the receipt of your application.
- RRISD follows site-based management practices. Principals and other hiring officials are responsible for the hiring of positions within their area of authority. The online application database of applicant information is available to all hiring officials; however, principals may also utilize job fair contacts, letters of interest, employee referrals, etc., as recruiting tools.
- Make note of the job posting closing date. You will not be able to make updates to your application after the posting has closed. However, you may access your Applicant Profile by logging back into the Employment Opportunities page as a returning applicant. Within the Applicant Profile, you can update some portions of your application without submitting a new application, including the General Information, Work History, References, and some Custom Codes. You may also upload a new attachment.
- If you wish to apply for additional position(s), you may log in as a returning user and apply for every position for which you are qualified to fill. With every submission of your application, update any new or recently changed information.
Background & Criminal History Check
Under state law, RRISD may obtain any criminal history record information pertaining to an applicant. The District may obtain such information from any law enforcement agency including a police department, the Department of Public Safety, The Texas Department of Corrections or similar out of state entities.
We appreciate your interest in employment with Round Rock ISD.
Click on the button below to view all open job postings and submit an application.